Get Affordable Regular Cleaning in Rayners Lane Right Now!
Very few people actually like doing their housework and household chores and it's not really surprising. After all there must be a million things to do that are more enjoyable than scrubbing lime scale off of the bathroom tiles or tackling a pile of ironing that never seems to get any smaller. The problem is that if you don't carry out these chores your home quickly looks grubby and you run out of clothes to wear. Don't despair though because we've the perfect solution! Book our low priced service for regular cleaning in Rayners Lane and you can get on with enjoying your day and leave the chores up to us!
We offer you a quality cleaning service for a very affordable price and can take care of all of the cleaning tasks from cleaning your oven and scrubbing your skirting boards to changing the beds and doing the laundry. All you need to do is let us know what you need and how often you want us to come and then you can leave the rest up to us. If that sounds good to you, and we know it will, give us a call and ask for more details on our experienced domestic cleaners in Rayners Lane HA2 today!
What Can You Expect from Our House Cleaning Services?
As well as giving you a high level of cleaning for a very affordable price, we also:
- Arrange appointments as often as you need, simply tell us whether you want weekly cleaning, fortnightly cleaners or a monthly visit;
- Give you your own regular cleaner so that you know you’ll get consistently good cleaning and they know exactly how you prefer things done. Should your regular cleaner be ill or on holiday we’ll also provide full cover;
- Don’t charge you extra for weekend and bank holiday appointments;
- Don’t charge you to change or cancel an appointment with 2 days notice;
- Can help out with emergency cleaning;
- Are animal lovers and will happily work around any pets that you have;
- Train our cleaners on secure key holding so they can get on with their job even when you’re at work;
- Understand that things change and are very flexible, so we don’t charge if you need to cancel the service with only 7 days notice;
- Make sure that your file is completely up-to-date with your requirements and that your cleaner is fully aware of any changes and ready for your next appointment – you’ll never be just a customer number or address to us!
To become part of our skilled cleaning team each member is first professionally trained in all domestic and household chores and knows exactly how to get your home looking its absolute best. You can download our full and detailed checklist here or take a look below at a summary of the services we offer to you:
- Polishing of all surfaces;
- Sanitising bathroom and kitchen surfaces;
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher and washing any dishes;
- Cleaning kitchen appliances inside and out – please allow enough time for this;
- Remove lime scale;
- Vacuuming and mopping floors;
- Cleaning skirting boards;
- Changing bin bags and taking rubbish outside;
- General tidy;
- Cleaning windows inside;
- Ironing – please allow enough time for this;
- Changing bed sheets;
- General straightening and clothes folding;
Why Choose Us For Regular Cleaning in Rayners Lane?
We're proud of the great reputation that we've built up by going the extra mile for our clients and when you book with us you can expect:
- Ongoing training for all employees to make sure that their knowledge and skills are the best possible, that they're always professional and that routine doesn't allow standards to drop. They're also tested on a regular basis once they've graduated and started working for us as part of our cleaning team;
- Ongoing quality control to make sure that everyone is working as they should be;
- We motivate our staff and praise them on a job well done so they do their best for you every time they visit and most importantly they do it with a smile;
- Customer advisers that work 7 days a week and will deal with your query in the minimum time with the maximum care;
- Our company and all employees are covered by Liability insurance and General Liability insurance to protect you, your property and us;
- Finally we can supply a range of professional detergents to make your home smell and look great - all you need to do is supply the vacuum cleaner!
Hire a Cleaning Lady Today by Calling Us!
Speak to our helpful advisers 7 days a week by calling 020 3404 5591, enter your details into our online form to request a call back or your free quote or use our online chat facility to get chatting with us right now. We look forward to cleaning for you soon!